Screen of the Mind Tips
Our PSI Tip this month comes from PSI Graduate Shawn Davison. Here are 5 tips on how he personally mastered the Screen of the Mind technique. We found them very valuable and wanted to make sure we passed them on to all of our grads.
- Have a specific time and place that you use your screen of the mind. If you create a habit of daily use it is easier to get into the flow of the process.
- In order to visualize the colors as you begin to relax and see the colors, visualize something that reminds you of the color. For instance, for the color yellow you might think of a banana or Aspen trees perhaps.
- Get clear about the perfect end result in advance. The more clarity you have before you begin the process the faster you can visualize what it is you want.
- Really feel the feeling of being, doing or having what you want. What would it feel like to be driving in the new car or holding hands with that new relationship. The more feeling you have attached to it the more likely you are to manifest what you desire.
- Use it in all areas of your life. You can use it to resolve resentment, to create outcomes that you desire, and to manifest opportunities.
The bottom line is to get in the habit of using the Screen of the Mind to create the life you desire. It can become a very valuable tool. Remember the work works when you work it!
I learned this technique back in the 1970’s and left it pretty much dormant since. I had to use it last week to recall a Master Password incorrectly entered in a tech support remote session. Never would have guessed the combination. I will keep the process at the forefront from now on!