To Think is to Create: Mastering Manifestation
How can you turn your dreams into reality?
It all starts with the PSI foundational principle of “to think is to create”—also known as manifestation… This principle is at work in your life whether you’re conscious of it or not!
Today we’re exploring how to consciously apply the power of manifestation to fulfilling your dreams and goals.
What is Manifestation?
Manifestation is the process of turning energy into an outcome. This occurs through your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions, which act as a catalyst for influencing your reality.
In fact, your current results have been influenced by the thoughts and beliefs you’ve held up until now. That may be a tough pill to swallow if your life doesn’t look like the life you desire. However, it’s an empowering idea when you realize you have the opportunity to shape your life by being intentional with your thinking.
When you believe in yourself and focus on what you desire, you generate a vibrational frequency that aligns with your intentions. This frequency is what attracts the circumstances and opportunities required to achieve your goals.
Manifestation Key Concepts
- The Law of Conservation of Energy: This principle states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed. The energy of our thoughts and beliefs transform into our results.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: According to this law, energy moves into physical form. When we focus on our desires, the energy of our thoughts is propelled toward manifesting it in our physical reality.
- The Law of Vibration: This principle posits that our feelings are the conscious awareness of our vibrational state. Aligning our thoughts, feelings, and vibrational state is essential for manifestation.
- The Law of Relativity: This law states that nothing is inherently positive or negative, big or small, until we relate it to something else. How we compare our results to our desires determines our trajectory.
Everything we create in life begins with a thought. We literally bring into our lives the evidence of what we’ve been thinking about the most.
Learn more about living your dreams and setting big goals: The 4 Steps to Becoming a #1 Thinker
Real-life Examples of Manifestation in Action
Countless individuals have witnessed the transformative effects of manifestation. Jim Carrey, for example, famously wrote himself a $10 million check for acting services rendered, dated five years in the future. Through unwavering belief, focused thought, and consistent action toward this goal, Carrey made his vision come true.
Entrepreneur and author Marie Forleo used the power of manifestation to build her business from the ground up. She explains that by focusing on WHAT she wanted to create rather than on HOW it would happen, she was able to manifest her desired outcome in a seemingly effortless way.
Actionable Steps to Manifestation
A few recommended steps to manifest what you desire:
- Get Clear About What You Desire: Start by getting clear on what it is you want to manifest. Visualize the outcome you desire and be specific.
- Believe It’s Possible: Once you have clarity on your desires, it’s essential to believe that they are possible and within reach. Start affirming each day that your dreams are achievable and allow yourself to get excited about them. Use “I am” statements.
- Visualize Your Desired Outcome: Spend time each day visualizing your desired outcome as if it has already manifested. See yourself in the experience of living your new reality and allow yourself to really feel it.
- Take Inspired Action: As you take aligned action steps towards your goal, you’ll start to see synchronicities, serendipity, and other signs that your manifestation is on its way.
- Let Go of the Need for External Validation: It’s easy to get caught up in seeking external validation, however this can actually hinder your results. Allow yourself to trust in the process and release any need to prove yourself.
- Practice Gratitude: As you make progress towards your goal, take time to express gratitude for the opportunity to realize your dreams. This will support you in maintaining a positive vibration.
By following these steps, you can open the door to manifesting your dreams and creating a life that is in alignment with your passions and highest purpose.
Want to go deeper?
Learn why it’s important to pay attention to your thoughts and how your results are a direct reflection of what you think about yourself, other people, life, and the world. If you have given up on your dreams or settled for less than what you truly want, discover how you can change your thoughts to create what you desire.