50th Anniversary Celebration
Explore the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
The incredible venue for the PSI Seminars 50th Anniversary Celebration.
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to book your room at the special PSI Grad rate using the link below.
Arizona’s premier Native American-owned luxury resort, the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is designed to be an authentic representation of the Gila River Indian Community’s heritage and culture.
From the architecture to the artwork made by local artists, you will find Native American themes throughout all rooms and suites in the resort. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about tribal history and customs at the nearby Huhugam Heritage Center (just two miles from the hotel!)
The property is filled with fantastic activities for you to enjoy during your stay, including:
- Watersports in the morning
- Pool area with two hot tubs, four pools, and a water slide
- Walking trails, including an interpretive trail through the desert that showcases the local Pima Native American culture
- Patios with fire pits and seating… with evening storytelling gatherings
- Casino and outlets next door
- Nightly live music in the lounge!
- Large luxury spa
- Equestrian center
- Multiple golf courses (with a boat to take you to them!)
- Driving range, tennis courts
- Fitness center offering aerobics and other activities!
With all these incredible amenities, you will have a truly unforgettable experience at our 50th anniversary celebration. We can’t wait to see you there and connect all together!
If you have any questions about the 50th Anniversary celebration, please email us at [email protected].
For any hotel booking/ reservation questions or issues, please contact the Central Reservations team for the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass by calling: 1-866-837-4156.
PSI Seminars 50th Anniversary
September 11th – 17th, 2023
September 16th, 2023
Sheraton Grand Wild Horse Pass
5594 W Wild Horse Pass Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85226